Website Linking Policy
The Music Beats Cancer Linking Policy permits:
- All types of Partners who have formal affiliations with Music Beats Cancer.
- Entities actively working on cancer-fighting technology treatment projects that are focused on life-giving solutions.
- Organizations, Supporters, and Individuals that embrace Music Beats Cancer’ mission to educate and provide awareness about the vital need to fund innovative early-stage technology projects.
- Music Beats Cancer expects organizations, partners, and supporters that link to our Website to provide factually correct information and to uphold high ethical standards in developing and presenting information.
We do not evaluate linking to our Website on a case-by-case basis. If you do not fall in the above mentioned groups, by creating a link to the Music Beats Cancer Website, you agree to be bound by the terms stated herein.
- Music Beats Cancer reserves the right to change these conditions at any time without prior notice.
- The link must be an active, text-only link clearly marked MUSIC BEATS CANCER.
- You may not use Music Beats Cancer logos or trademarks.
The relationship between Music Beats Cancer and your organization must be clearly communicated using one of the following descriptions.
- I am a supporter of Music Beats Cancer
- Links may only be directed to the Music Beats Cancer homepage at musicbeatscancer.org.
- Links to any other page of the Music Beats Cancer Website are prohibited.
- When activated by a user, the link must open the Music Beats Cancer Website in a full screen and not within a frame on the linked Website.
- Music Beats Cancer reserves the right to terminate any links to the Music Beats Cancer Website at any time without cause or warning.
- If Music Beats Cancer chooses to exercise this right, you will be required to remove your link immediately.
If you have any questions, please contact us [email protected]